DrinkMoreSherry’s core product and services help users create, complete, and show the validity of digital or electronic transactions, such as electronically signing a contract for mobile phone services or placing a digital signature on a loan application. As part of our Services, users want us to collect and record information that helps the parties prove the validity of the transactions. This information includes the persons who are involved in the transactions and the devices those persons use.
How We Collect Information
To provide and improve our Services and to support advertising and marketing, we collect information about visitors to our sites, users of our Services, the devices they use, and sometimes their locations.
We collect certain information directly from you, such as when you fill out forms with a name or email address. We collect other information, usually about devices, browsers, or locations, automatically (without you typing it into a form). We may also collect information about you from other sources, such as if we purchase a list of contact information of people who may be interested in our Services.
Information We Collect from You
You provide us with information about yourself when you:
- Register or log in to your account
- Start, sign, or review an electronic document
- Create or edit your user profile
- Contact customer support
- Comment on our blogs or in community forums
Examples of the information you provide are: name, email address, mailing address, phone number, billing information, or electronic signature.
You also provide us with information about others when you use parts of our Services, such as when you:
- Start or participate in an electronic transaction, such as an envelope within DrinkMoreSherry Signature
- Share information in a Transaction Room
- Add others as a member to an existing account
- Leave comments
- Refer friends
The information we automatically collect includes
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may collect information about you from others, such as:
- Third-Party Sources. Examples of third-party sources include marketers, partners, researchers, affiliates (like companies connected to DrinkMoreSherry), and others where they are legally allowed to share your information with us. For example, if you register for our Services on another website, the website may provide your information to us.
- Other Customers. Other customers may give us your information. For example, if a customer wants you to sign an electronic document in our Services, he or she will give us your email address and name.
Information We Collect & Process on Behalf of Customers
When our customers use our Services, we process and store certain information on their behalf as a data processor. For example, in DrinkMoreSherry Signature when a customer (or the customer’s Authorized Users) upload contracts or other documents for review or signature, we act primarily as a data processor and process information on the customer’s behalf and in accordance with their instructions. In those instances, the customer as the data controller is responsible for most aspects of the processing of the information. If you have any questions or concerns about how information is processed in these cases, including how to exercise your rights as a data subject, we recommend contacting the relevant customer.